Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Passing of a Friend

This is going to be a more personal post, than it is a world-wide post.

Sharvan, a Balance Druid, one of the founding members of Aetherial Circle, passed away today, and the details are still not know.

Everyone that knew her, loved her, she made you feel as if you were welcomed, and she did not judge.

I knew Sharvan for a little over a year, since the start of BC, when I joined Aetherial Cirlce myself. During that time, I knew of her, and spoke to her a few times, but never too in-depth. It was not until I had departed from Aetherial Circle that I started to talk to her a little bit more on Ventrilo and such, and although I did not know her as much as some did, I was still aware of what a nice person she was.

For those that knew her, she will be missed, and my condolences go out to those that were super close.

There is only one thing to say.


/moo

No comments: