Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools!

I hope that everyone knew the stories I posted yesterday were completely false, I even put a little "april fools" in very light color at the end of each of them to make sure people didn't /pwn me when they read them and thought they were real.

Speaking of HighRoller, it is actually a mod, but when you roll for the first time after installing it, it RickRolls you, which I thought was pretty funny.

On a more editorial note, the Nihilum thing was abriged, but only one or two sentences and the actual link still stands for an original copy. I however found out today that it was indeed a fake letter written the day before April Fool's Day (those tricky bas!ards), and Nihilum is not mad at Blizzard, and they will keep playing. However, "Activision Blizzard" still doesn't make any sense.

On that note, I was just as fooled as everyone else.

I hope your April Fool's day was full of hijinks like mine was.

You've been Hathorned.

No comments: