Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HighRoller Will Get You Phat Lootz Too!


HighRoller "...uses an advanced algorithm to time your roll requests to the server in order to increase your average roll value.

Note that the addon is rather large due to the advanced algorithm. It must take into account things such as Name, Race, Class, guild name, and position. I have done everything I can to make the addon as fast an efficient as possible (I use both Ace2 and Rock so that its twice as fast!)

I'm not sure if this addon is completely legal (though they say anything doable in the default UI is), so download it quickly before its taken down!

Also, this AddOn will not work on Macs due to several differences in the way system time works (sorry!)

Note: Due to initial calculations, you may be locked out of your UI for a bit the first time you roll after installing the AddOn."

It even debuted on WoWInsider, and this is a mod I am currently using, and I can't wait until my next raid.

You've been Hathorned.april fools

No comments: