Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Level 63 Now... A Revelation!


So, my Warlock is now level 63, and after looking at my backpack, I realized something.

THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IS TO LEVEL ANOTHER CHARACTER.

(OR DO DAILIES ON YOUR MAIN).


I started at level 60 on my Warlock with 0 (zero) gold due to the Warlock Epic Mount quest. I am level 63 with 414g. I have bought nothing, and sold everything that wasn't an upgrade. You shouldn't need to buy anything from the AH until 70 anyway, all the upgrades are available from quests/instances.

414g is WITHOUT a gathering profession, in fact, I am 1/375 Tailoring and 375/375 First Aid. Those are my professions. (You read it right, I don't have a second profession). So, I'm WELL on my way to purchasing my Flying Mount upon hitting 70 with my own gold, and I plan to see if I can get the epic "solo," without help from Hathorn.

We'll see.

You've been Hathorned.

No comments: