Friday, August 17, 2007

Well.. Aran is down, plus.. AC Arena PvP?

Unfortunately I was not in the group for the kill, but he was taken out by 10 other fine AC Raiders.

That brings us to what.. 9/13 bosses? From starting in July, we are doing pretty well.

Now that I am getting more and more epics, my DPS keeps rising and rising, and so long as Doom isn't there *shakes fist* I am usually #1 on the DPS meters.


AC's Blooded Aether 5v5 group had their debut on Thursday. The team consists of Me, Giddg, Fiordhraoi, Jacemora, Xian, Anunaki, and Doomilias. We also bought a charter for our 2v2 team: The Spanish Inquistion, read: NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISTION. Our reason for this is because it is a team of all stealthers, Fiordhraoi, Doomilias, Myself, and Giddg.

Oh, did I mention, on our first 5v5 night, we went 1-9? We so own.

We own hard.


You've been Hathorned.

No comments: