Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stuck in the duldrums...

So, my hours changed, I am now only available to actively raid on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I tend to get on during my break to do my dailies, because I am so close to getting my epic flying mount. Only 1498g left to go.

Guild news:

Our dedicated group of raiders that expands everyday (almost, more later), took down Prince on our 2nd week of attempts ever. You can find the video in the announcement section of our guild webpage. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't there to witness it.

As I said earlier, we are gaining members everyday, but in the last couple days, we have lost quite a few people to a guild called Vanquish, 3 or 4 have switched over, but is seems to be due to scheduling conflicts, so it's not too bad.

We are starting our second attempt at having two seperate groups for Karazhan, and I am pretty sure it will flourish, allowing more people to raid. I do not believe that we are actively recruiting any class, but that may change as the demand for more people to be on at once grows.

And if I hadn't mentioned it before, a month or so ago, I was promoted to the Druid Class Leader/Officer for our guild. So... w00t!


You've been Hathorned.

No comments: