Monday, August 13, 2007

Aran is.. still a.. a...

Words can't even describe it. We are on our 3rd, 4th, or 5th week, I don't know, and he's still not dead. I think the lowest we have gotten him is 5%, but we have the worst luck. At 40% he summons his Elementals, and it seems like each time we get Flame Wreath or Blizzard immediately after.

The suck however, is people's lack of attentiveness to the Arcane Explosion, and the Flame Wreath. We tend to have 1 or 2 people who don't understand the concept of run away, and don't move, respectively.

We are in for another try tonight, maybe we can down him this time.

On another note, other than BRK's damage, who's pet doesn't sync with him on MY damage meter, I was the #1 DPS on last nights trash, chess, and try to kill Aran run.


You've been Hathorned.

2 comments:

Jacemora said...

I bet Doom wasn't in your group then, he is a DPS machine... P.S. I love Shammy buffs :P

and Aran is down, Update your blog!

Christopher T. said...

Hrm.. Doom was not in our group, and I know.. I do need to updated it.



Hrm.. who is this?!

:P