Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Could it be? Did it really happen?
















We had 20 attuned 70's on at the same time. We now look good, damn good.

The second group managed to kill Moroes with ease for phat lootz including his Pocket Watch.
However, the stopped immediatly after Moroes due to a RL emergency.

Group 1 however, managed to get to clear past the Opera with ease, the first time doing 4 things in one night. Sadly, however, we got the same drops as last week, which both got sharded.

Oh well, better luck next time.


I forgot to mention that I had my first real tanking debut last night, tanking all of Moroes' adds. I must say, people complain about how it sucks for Feral tanking that mobs can't bleed, don't get me wrong, it sucks for DPS, but for tanking, it doesn't really matter. I have a regimen of a couple of things I do to succesfully build agro, that helped me save the raid at least once.

1) Spam Lacerate. Even though the mobs can't bleed, it still builds tremendous agro.

2) Start Maul then Hit another Button. Maul has an effect that works on "the next hit." So, you can hit the Maul button, then hit Mangle or Lacerate, and thin Maul will go off. It all happens at the same time, giving a huge agro boost.

3) Bash and Feral Charge. This doesn't work all the time, but it did on the stunnable mobs that are in the Moroes fight. If you need agro, Bash, run away, and hit Feral Charge, not only does it stop casting but keeps them in place.

4) Growl. Everyone knows that Growl is the "oh $%&# the mob is on the healer" button. So, it shall stay that way.


As I said earlier, I "saved" the raid once. That's thanks to Bash, Feral Charge, and Growl. The trap headed for a healer, I bashed the mob I was on, Feral Charged the "trapped" mob, and taunted it off the healer, day saved!



You've been Hathorned.

No comments: