Monday, December 29, 2008

Okay, so...

Well, I figured it was time for a change.

My Druid isn't my main anymore, and I think my Blog should reflect that. The web address will stay the same, and I will still sign off with "You've been Hathorned." However, the stories are going to become more Paladin themed.

I will eventually get to leveling my Druid, but there is so much for me to do right now with my Paladin that I have to catch up with everything (Sons of Hodir Rep, Get Badges, Raid, Do Heroics, Quest, Rep Grinds, Maxdps.com) and it's slightly overwhelming. However, I realize it's just a game, and I'm looking forward to starting anew with the blog, and writing about something fresh and interesting. Wait, did I just refer to Ret Paladins as "fresh and interesting?" Why, yes, I did. They're so much fun to play, and in the coming days, while I'm still on vacation, I will talk about my experiences thusfar, both raiding, and the class in general, as well as some PvP stuff and more general non-funny anecdotes courtesy of me.

Thanks for bearing with me,

You've been Hathorned.

No comments: