Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WoWMatrix Rox My Sox




After seeing a small hint about WoWMatrix on BRK's blog recently, I had to check it out. Holy god of all sox, it rox, especially around Patch Days.

Here's what it does:

EVERYTHING YOU COULD DREAM OF!







Okay, what it really does is load a database of all the AddOns you have installed, then checks to see if there are any updates, and then download's the new versions automatically (after you tell it to). Now, I used to use WoWAceUpdater but it only updated Ace2 AddOns that I had, but WoWMatrix updates them all, and has a database of 1,500+ addons that you can install manually without having to go to Curse or WoWUI.

It is just simply fantabulous and I love it, and I'm happy, and it's amazing.

So, hopefully, you'll try it out and have it's fantasticalness shine over you.

You've been Hathorned



P.S. All AddOns have been scanned for Virus' and my personal Virus/Spyware scanner said the program was completely clean.

P.P.S For all of you who use Vista (me), it even has support for it too.

No comments: