Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So.. I've Absolved Myself





I am going to level my Warlock to 70, and that's f***ing FINAL.

Level 54 now, can get a level in about 2-3 hours /played.

It's going a lot faster now though because I respecced to, what I once called, Nubguard.

But now, I have a snappy macro:

#showtooltip
/petattack [pet:voidwalker/felguard/Wild Fel Stalker]
/castsequence reset=combat/target/10 Immolate, Corruption, Curse of Agony, Life Tap, Drain Life, Shoot

That makes life so much easier.

I can easily solo orange and some red quests, kill 3-5 mobs at a time.

It's pretty great.

Will write again soon.

You've Been Hathorned.

2 comments:

Sensei.is said...

Ohhh have fun. I've tried to play a warlock/mage, but for some reason I just can't get into offensive spell casting. I find it boring and repetitive, and would rather jab pencils into my arms. :)

Closest thing to that I have right now is a rising holy priest. BUT WHY OH WHY LEVEL HOLY?! SHADOW IS SOOOO EASY!!!

See point above.

Xaith said...

Can you approve me so I can look at your blog(s)?

I'm interested now.. xD