Friday, February 15, 2008

A Whole New Perspective..

So now, I'm on a PvE Server, Alliance Side, and a Melee Class.

I'm making a new character: PvP Server, Horde Side, and he's a Caster.

I don't think something could be more polar opposite. He's my new BE Mage on Anetheron, level 22 right now. The change of pace is amazing, new areas to explore (read: Tarren Mill without getting owned by Horde that fly in immediately) that I've never seen before. The hardest thing to get used to is higher level Alliance running around and killing you. Luckily, I haven't actually been corpse camped yet, but I can't wait to get a little higher and exact me revenge.

The Mage is a fun class, and being a BE throws in a bit more flair. It seems true too, the Horde side seems more mature, and friendlier all around. I mean, I have friends on Drenden (read: 1 or 2) that are really nice (read: Zakarum) but the Horde is just more open to helping the random n00b (read: me).

So far, it's been a lot of fun, and I can't wait to level more.


You've been Hathorned.

(read: ...)

1 comment:

Sensei.is said...

Welcome to the Dark Side.

We have cookies!