Sunday, February 10, 2008

Holding To My Word..















So, I tried Balance out this weekend for sh!ts and giggles. It was actually pretty fun, and I was just using my gear that I had built up on my way to 70 leveling as Boomkin.

When I was leveling up, I had this notion in my head that when I hit 70 I will be able to find tons of leather +spell damage gear, and I will be a Starfiring Panzerkin. We just didn't get itemized that way. I didn't want to wear cloth, so I specced Feral after a brief stint as Resto. This weekend was pretty fun however, I have Kara entry Balance Gear, and I was getting 4000 Trinketed Starfire Crits in Shadow Labs. Then, I tried to do Heroic Botanica. Oh em gee, was that way too hard for our group. We had a great healing priest, and an epicced out Mage, but our tank was new to tanking and I hadn't Boomkin'd in a long time. Needless to say, we wiped a total of 6 times and called it after we killed the first boss.

This really discouraged me, and I started missing all my Feral epics, and teleported immediately to Moonglade and respecced with a satisfying "Ahhhh, Mangle, how I missed you."

So, I decided to make my:

Top 5 Things That Need to Be Changed About Balance Druids:

5. A Viable Form of CC, OR, Entangling Roots indoors.

4. A Viable AoE, something more than once a minute.

3. An OoC type buff but for Spells.

2. More Leather +spell damage gear other than T4/5/6.

and finally,

1. A small heal over time spell usable in Moonkin Form. This could in the form of a seed that leeches health from your target and gives it to you, or just a HoT in Moonkin, maybe on a Cooldown. Nothing gamebreaking, just something to help keep the Druid from having to shift back and forth to heal, but still have the Crit Aura.

So, that's my 2c.

I'm still Ferlol at heart.


You've Been Hathorned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed, loving the moonkin pic (the rl one)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Hello all


Get a better improved ebay FREE at http://www.BuySellDirect.net.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is my FREE baby to make a second income at home.