Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lurker Can Bite Me..


So, we tried Lurker for real tonight, and, eh, I hate him. I have tried him before and all that, but he still sucks. I think his learning curve is a little too high for his placement in SSC, but that's just me whining because we didn't kill him.

I'm so tired, I don't know what else to say, except for we got 2 Nether Vortexes, some Boots Pattern, and some actual Healing boots.

I guess it was better than nothing, especially with Tank repairs from the guild bank.

/yawn
/zzzzzzzzzzz

You've been Hathorned.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You'll get him soon! Once people get used to the mechanics it'll be super easy (as you know already). - Adri

Sensei.is said...

I have to say that, as a feral druid, Lurker is pretty rough. I spend the vast majority of my time running during that fight.

start off with dps, quick to the platform! tank tank tank, uh oh! someone was stupid and didn't go underwater during the spout! rez rez, dps dps dps, quick back to platforms! whoops, darn mage didn't sheep fast enough! tank tank tank, omg quick get under the water! ahh shoot help the healers! wait, back to dps! get him! get him!

Xaith said...

Yep, we're going back in tonight hopefully.

Feral Druids have it pretty rough in a lot of the fights, especially when you DPS.

Thanks for the well wishes!

--Hathorn