Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stuff To Do = Suck, Starting a New Character = Win.


So, it's holiday time, and there's always a lot of stuff to do and deal with. I'm sort of putting the blog in the back of my mind for now, until things settle down for a bit.

However, I am currently enjoying my new Blood Elf Mage that I decided to roll. Mages, as I have found out, can be a really fun alternative to someone who has his roots as a Balance Druid Caster, who now melee's full time.

Anyway, sorry for not paying so much attention to this blog, I don't know if anyone reads it either because I don't get many questions or comments to my post, except for the occasional one.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to everyone out there.

And as always,

You've been Hathorned.

7 comments:

Hari Sundararajan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xaith said...

Hehe, at least someone reads it.. now who?!

XD

TrojanGuy said...

Happy holidays! Found ya just now via BRK. :)

Cowcontroll said...

Yey another druid blogg to read=D have not seen this one before me either:p But i will surely dig into it now that ive discovered it, feel free to look at my blogg aswell, just started it last week so hopefully someone will enjoy it=)

Http://www.cowcontroll.bloggspot.com

Xaith said...

Cool, thanks, I had some idea that being linked on BRK's blog might bring one or two people to look at mah blog.

Happy Holidays to you both, and everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Xaith said...

Wow, someone necro'd this post.