Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Gear, New Guild, New Outlook

After some recent things that have taken place between some people in AC and myself, the GM thought it would be best for me to leave for the betterment and anti-hindrance of the guild. I agreed with him in most senses of the word, and while there were some things I would have liked to have taken the time to explain to justify my personal position, I didn't want to, because it wouldn't have changed anything. However, at least myself and a couple of the people in the guild are still in good standing with each other, including the GM himself.

Everything probably turned out for the best, and I still love them dearly and will miss them for a while.

Now to the fun part!

I got 3 new upgrades from Karazhan on Friday:


Stag-Helm of Malorne


Drape of the Dark Reavers

and

Mithril Chain of Heroism

I have gemmed up and gotten my Glyph of Ferocity for the Helm.

All in all, an okay week, the drops sure help.
Plus, REROLL HORDE has been really nice to me and invited me
to their guild for some fun and games before I decide to go somewhere else.
(Which I might not.)

You've been Hathorned.

No comments: