Monday, September 17, 2007

Netherspite Down and Gear Almost Finished

Here they are, one of the last pieces of armor I need. (I still need a few trinkets and such, and one more piece of actual armor, plus, Terestian's staff.)

We killed Netherspite for the first time yesterday, that's 13/13 down in Kara.

Yes folks, we have cleared Karazhan, and now on to bigger and better things, including more Kara :D

We are giving a stab at Gruul's Lair tonight, and by we, I mean the 25 people that are going, because I can't make it.


Will update tomorrow on the results of that, if you see any more ACers around, give them a pat on the back for the job well done.


You've been Hathorned.


P.S. Netherspite Sucks, not as much as Aran though.

2 comments:

Mera said...

+16 AP :O

There is a far better gem that can be bought in Halaa (Don Rodrigo's Heart), which gives +8 str.

Taking HoTW into account, thats not +16AP from 8 str, but in fact 16*1.25 AP, or 20AP. And its cheaper,

Oooh, and its red as well

Xaith said...

2.4 AP per strength.

Okay, so.. 19.2 AP, 3.2 more AP than what I have, I suppose it's better, I'll grab it next time I go to Halaa.