Sunday, September 2, 2007

Even More Kara Love, Plus Someone Now Close To My Heart


The item you see above, is now possessed by me, I love Kara.

However, the person I love even now, is our resident Shadowpriest/Healing Shaman - Anhk.
(Be wary, the blog is set to private, if you want in, contact her).

Now to the reason as to why she is now my love.. I have been saving, and saving forever for my Epic Flying Mount training. I reached 4400g, and she then gave me, the other 600 I needed. Now, understand, I have to pay it back, but god do I love her now. Instant gratification FTW!!


Anyway, Aran and Prince were wiped off the floor tonight by the highway maintenance crew that came back after we left Kara.


Until next time,

You've been Hathorned.

2 comments:

Mera said...

HOw do I contact the DCoE to request reading?

Xaith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.