Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's The Deal With...

The new Zombie Event.



Let me address something real fast... just so you guys know, I'm a huge fan of reporting late on things you probably already know about.

In all reality, I just post when I do, because I'm a very busy person, and it just happens that stuff happens and I don't have time to post about it at that moment, and besides, I don't even know if more than 3 people read this thing.



Anywho, I was just going to talk about the Zombie Event, if you don't know what it is (you live under a rock) you can read about it here. It's on the home page, and there are several posts about it intermixed with other WoW news.

So, I just wanted to give my view on it, and perhaps, later in the post, someone else's.

I didn't really do any of the infecting people and stuff, mainly because I find it annoying, and I chose a PvE server in the first place to stop griefing. However, it's happening rampantly on my server, you can barely find a Battlemaster anywhere, and I have resorted to Darnassus for my queueing needs. What I did participate in started with the new boss, Tenris Mirkblood. We killed him, grabbed his Bat, and lost his Axe in a roll of 96-93. He was pretty fun, not really challenging (read: went in there with some geared people, but also some ungeared alts and took him out with 1 death.)

After that, I realized that there were some zombies landing in places, and I realized that, "Hey, I should get in on this." (read: EPICZ, GIMME GIMME GIMME.) So, I flew around Azeroth for 3 hours trying to track down Necropoli, and managed to get 30ish runes and some epic leather legs which I didn't need. However, even though they are patching it to allow more to spawn, it got really crazy, and I never managed to tag an elite so I could open up the store to buy my Tabard.

So, that was all pretty fun, and I had a good time, grouped with some people to take stuff out and such. However, there was one person who was happy about the rune stuff, but was unhappy about the zombies...






No comments: