Tuesday, October 14, 2008

100th Poast... Perfect Timing for Large Announcements

(This isn't me, but it's what it was like...)


Even though my grammar was terribad in the tantalizer post, it's time for the real thing.

My Hunter is Level 70.


WOOOOO HOOOOOOO. My second 70 ever, and now I have a farming class. I hit 70 on Thursday night and have just been trying to get used to a completely different style of play. Of course, however, I have been making considerable antics with Misdirection (read: Before the tank can get threat on Drek, I MsD to a Mage that has more kills than me. I. Am. Evil.)

On top of all this.

Patch 3.0.2 ECHOES OF DOOM has been put forth on the servers today.

And there are several changes that I'm going to let you read, so as to not bore you like every other blog most undoubtedly has been, or will.

However, you can read the Patch Notes here.


You've been Aethiused.

P.S. That's the name of my Hunter, without the "ed."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, will look ahead in behalf of more cognate articles promptly as its united of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.