Friday, July 11, 2008

A Veritable Myriad...

My authenticator came and it owns. Very easy to set up and use. I feel safe now and I can stop being so paranoid about links and all that. (Although I am still a die hard Firefox and NoScript user.)

As I'm sure you've seen, MMO-Champion released it's WotLK talent calculator function, showing you all the new talents and skills for WotLK, except for Hunters and Paladins, because they aren't done yet.

I've stopped playing my Hunter as of now for my Paladin, who is Ret. Contrary to popular belief, Ret paladins are actually good. They have good DPS, they are good in PvP, they are an all around stable class. (If you doubt me see here, and here.)

Knight Watch is 3/9 in BT (Teron on the way, we had 5 or so solid attempts tonight) and 3/5 in MH with Kaz'rogal going down on our next MH "pass-through." We are currently trying to recruit 1 Elemental Shaman that can raid 7:30 - 11:00, Tues. - Thurs. and Sunday.

If you haven't noticed, I've changed the links list to an actual BlogRoll of all the blogs I read on a daily basis and I'm going to be updating it soon with some new Paldin blogs that I'm starting to read.

I got back on Monday from a 13 day trip to Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, and San Diego California. It was about 105 in San Diego the day before I came, and when I got there, it was a breezy 75 the whole time. The day after I got back, they had several fires all throughout the states with temperatures in the 108 range. Dodged that bullet.

I'm contemplating on getting another dog, an Australian Cattle Dog, supposedly one of the smartest dogs out there.

Other than that, not much has been going on...

I'm kinda' looking for suggestions on things to write about, if you have any, feel free to leave them in the comment or email me.

You've been Hathorned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute puppy! You know your WoW time will be affected by getting that type of dog don't you? :p You'll have to do lots of outside activities. Whisp and I now have two dogs and it's like having kids. I disagree with the statement "two dogs are easier than one." :)

-Adri

Xaith said...

Hehe, good to hear from you again Ad. Yeah, I know it might be a hastle of sorts, but I'm ready for it I think. I would like to see some Whisp babies... lol... :)

Hathorn

Laurie said...

You can see pictures here:

http://capconver.blogspot.com/