Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Guild -- Plus, Anetheron Falls!

Now that I'm no longer under the oppressive reign of No Vacancy, I can move on to bigger and better things, like... Knight Watch!

I'm actually getting somewhere now, we killed Anetheron for the first time on Sunday:

You won't see me anywhere in that picture however, because I was not as geared as I needed to be at the time, and they replaced me halfway through the trash when a better healer got on.

However, last night, I did get in for the entire 2/5 raid, and got some sweet EPICZ:

Enchanted Leather Sandals


And, as I posted last time, I am now Resto, because Ferlol got very boring, and after I left NV, I wanted to try something different:

Still trying for some better gear, but my BeImba is at 200 now, which means I'm getting better.

Until next time,

You've Been Hathorned

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Anonymous said...

Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.