Monday, January 21, 2008

NV Downs Gruul!


No Vacancy took down Gruul this past Saturday after only being a guild for 13 days.
Grats to everyone who took part in the kill. (I'm the jumping murloc towards the right hand side of the picture. Very hard to see).

In other news, it has been a long time since I have posted, and we are still looking for a few dedicated raiding members to join our ranks to progress further into 25 man content.
If you are interested, please visit our website here, and post an application, or talk to myself or Kreeoni in game.

In more other news (I don't think that's grammatically correct), I started my very own Huntard. Well, he's less of a Huntard because he's a Dwarf, but anywho, I decided to roll a Dwarf because Night Elfs of any race are total n00bs (Except for Druids), and Draenei are too tentaculey (word?) for me, and I would have rolled an Orc, but those freaking goblins take like 30% of my damn money at the Neutral AH's. (That was a LONG sentence.)

Hi, I'm Lerc.
I'm a level 12 Dwarf Hunter.
I'm overpowered already.
What's your game.

See you all later,
Happy Hunting.


You've been Hathorned.

No comments: